Call for proposal open until 15th October
Discover more and download the call here →
Fondazione Giangiacomo Feltrinelli launches three new call for proposals encouraging young activists, researchers and practitioners from different fields of study and action in Europe to apply to the FeltrinelliCamp: a two-day immersive workshop which will be held within three different research areas.
The three European Feltrinelli Camp – organized in collaboration with national and international universities and research centres, as well as with institutional stakeholders of Fondazione Giagiacomo Feltrinelli – will conclude an entire season of research activities – Sarabanda 2021 – respectively focusing on three different topics and which be held in the last quarter of 2021.
The three European Feltrinelli Camp are:
- Broken Cities, 8th – 9th October 2021
- Next Generation Labour, 12th – 13th November 2021
- For a New Globalization, 30th November 2021
Next Generation Labour – Feltrinelli Camp
The Next Generation Labour Feltrinelli Camp will be dedicated to the transformations that labour is undergoing as a result of the current technological revolution. Looking at the possible impacts – both positive as well as negative — that the technological revolution could have on work and society in the near future, we intend to investigate are the most urgent priorities for the political actors that are interested by these transformations (governments, local authorities, trade unions, employers’ organizations, and other stakeholders) so that potential beneficial impacts can benefit the greatest number of people.
Discover more and download the call here
- Alec Ross, Bologna Business School
- Francesco Saraceno, Observatoire Français des Conjonctures Economiques
- Sarah Abdelnour, European Network on Digital Labor
- Dominique Méda, University of Paris-Dauphine
- Maurizio Landini, Segretario Generale CGIL
- Alberto Baban, Presidente della Piccola Industria, Vice Presidente di Confindustria e membro del Consiglio Generale.
- Riccardo Sanna, Capo Area Politiche di sviluppo CGIL nazionale.