Fondazione Giangiacomo Feltrinelli launches three new call for proposals encouraging young activists, researchers and practitioners from different fields of study and action in Europe to apply to the FeltrinelliCamp: a two-day immersive workshop which will be held within three different research areas.
The three European Feltrinelli Camp – organized in collaboration with national and international universities and research centres, as well as with institutional stakeholders of Fondazione Giagiacomo Feltrinelli – will conclude an entire season of research activities – Sarabanda 2021 – respectively focusing on three different topics and which be held in the last quarter of 2021.
The three European Feltrinelli Camp are:
- Broken Cities, 8th – 9th October 2021
- For a New Globalization, 29th – 30th October 2021
- Next Generation Labour, 12th-13th November 2021
Feltrinelli Camp. Broken Cities
The Broken Cities – Feltrinelli Camp will be dedicated to examining challenges, vulnerabilities and opportunities that our cities and territories are facing from the ecological, social and economic point of view, the latter two especially exacerbated by the pandemic. The workshop intends to contribute to rethink models and practices that can play a key role in the creation of a shared, and no longer fragmented, space that includes heterogeneous identities and promotes sustainable lifestyles and healthy communities.
Discover more and download the call here →
- Isabelle Anguelovski, Barcelona Lab for Urban Environmental Justice and Sustainability
- Ananya Roy, UCLA Luskin School of Public Affairs
- Richard Sennett, University College London
- Ricky Burdett, London School of Economics
- Saskia Sassen, Columbia University
- Eric Klinenberg, New York University